Trinity is Indonesia’s leading travel writer with 8 national best-selling travel books including a graphic travelogue. She just came back from her RTW (round-the-world) trip for one year – update her journey through this blog, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
About Trinity in Indonesian language, please click Wikipedia.
In 2005, she started a travel blog at naked-traveler.com and in less than two years the blog was already nominated as Finalist in Indonesia’s Best Blog Award at Pesta Blogger. This led her to switch her corporate career to become full-time traveler and freelance travel writer.
Her debut book “The Naked Traveler” was a compilation of thoughtful but hilarious short stories from her adventure around the world. The book inspired many Indonesians, especially the youth, to travel – something that was rarely done at that time. Up to now, “The Naked Traveler” has been published in its fourth sequel and all are Indonesia’s best-selling travel book to date.
Together with Erastiany and illustrator Sheila Rooswitha, they created Indonesia’s first graphic travelogue “Duo Hippo Dinamis: Tersesat di Byzantium” (The Dynamic Hippos: Lost in Byzantium) about traveling misadventure of two fat girls in Turkey. She also contributed to anthology “The Journeys” along with 11 other writers and “TraveLove” with 8 travel writers.
Between dealing in her writing deadline, she still found time to become columnist at JalanJalan Magazine, contributor for various magazines, social media entrepreneur, and speaker in blogging/tourism events. In 2010, Trinity won “Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards” as Indonesia Leading Travel Writer and dubbed as “Heroine for Indonesian tourism” by The Jakarta Post.
Trinity has Bachelor Degree in Communications from Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang, Indonesia, and awarded Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship to take up Master in Management in Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines.
She has traveled to almost all provinces in Indonesia as well as 64 countries and counting. In any case, she thinks Indonesia is yet the best country ever.
The Naked Traveler is the first and foremost travel blog in Indonesia. The book series bear the same name.
- “The Naked Traveler (Catatan Backpacker Wanita Indonesia Keliling Dunia)” – Bentang Pustaka, Jun 2007, now 25th edition
- “The Naked Traveler 2” – Bentang Pustaka, Jan 2010, now 10th edition
- “Duo Hippo Dinamis: Tersesat di Byzantium” (Indonesia’s first graphic travelogue) – Bentang Pustaka, May 2010, now 3rd edition
- “The Journeys, Kisah Perjalanan Para Pencerita” (12 travel stories from 12 writers) – Gagas Media, April 2011, now 3rd edition
- “The Naked Traveler 3” – Bentang Pustaka, May 2011, now 3rd edition
- “TraveLove, Dari Ransel Turun ke Hati” (anthology of 9 travel writers on love) – Bentang Pustaka, May 2012
- “The Naked Traveler 4” – Bentang Pustaka, Sep 2012
- “The Naked Traveler, Across the Indonesian Archipelago” (in English Language) – Bentang Pustaka, Oct 2013
Get them in the book stores in Indonesia, or buy online at mizan.com.
Digital book of “The Naked Traveler” series can be downloaded from Android & iOS Apps, i.e. Wayang Force, Scoop, Indobook, Buqu, or through mobile content at MizanMob.com
Awards & Recognitions
- Figur Inspiratif 2012 – Femina, Oct 2012
- Indonesia Most Influential Personality in Social Media, Category: Travel - SWA magazine, 15 Mar 2012
- Participating author in Ubud Writers & Readers Festival, Bali, 5-9 Oct 2011 & 11-15 Oct 2013
- Heroine for Indonesian Tourism – The Jakarta Post newspaper, 17 Jun 2011
- 7 Most Inspirational People in Tourism – JalanJalan magazine, Dec 2010
- Indonesia Leading Travel Writer – Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards, Jakarta, 21 Oct 2010
- 12 Most Influential Indonesian Women on Twitter – Warta Ekonomi magazine, 23 Aug 2010
- Best Book 2008 – Cleo magazine, Dec 2008
- Finalist of Indonesia’s Best Blog Award 2007 in “Pesta Blogger” – Jakarta, 27 Oct 2007
Facebook: Trinity “The Naked Traveler”
Yahoo group (mailing list): nakedtraveler
For business purposes, please call: Ms. Amelia at +62811956568 (3:00-8:00 PM)